Frankfurt.

Apr. 16th, 2002 05:28 pm
unbibium: (Default)
[personal profile] unbibium
Frankfurt is.... well, I don't think I'll get to know it very well.

But there are a lot of bars out behind the hostel, so I think I'll just hang around this neighborhood this afternoon, shower and change, go out again a little bit, go to sleep, wake up, have breakfast, bus to the train station, train to the airport, plane to Dallas, plane to Phoenix, car to my parents' house, and GAME OVER.

A good run. Though I can't help but wonder what kind of surprise tonight might have in store.

Date: 2002-04-16 08:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] blergeatkitty.livejournal.com
I have fond memories of salsa dancing with a New Zealander in a tiki bar on that strip. To add to the global-ness, I was drunk on three pints of German beer and two bottles of Corona at the time, and had started off my evening partying with an Aussie, a Canadian, and two guys from Wisconsin.

Re:

Date: 2002-04-16 08:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pentomino.livejournal.com
They say that shy people are at their least shy when they are about to leave.

Date: 2002-04-16 08:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] vyus.livejournal.com
Can't forget the two guys from Wisconsin ;)

Date: 2002-04-16 05:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] schwa242.livejournal.com
Hey, do the train stations still have the little model train sets where the controls are heat activated? Just curious.

-- Schwa ---

Date: 2002-04-16 07:12 pm (UTC)
jecook: (Default)
From: [personal profile] jecook
In my book, You've made the high score.

Please enter your initals:


__ __ __

Profile

unbibium: (Default)
unbibium

July 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
26272829 3031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 07:48 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios